Mon | 26.02.2018
Meet Manuel Herraiz Orti , F&B Manager, Hotel Caro
Born in Madrid(Spain) 23rd, July of 1984. Graduate in the International Hotel Management School Les Roches Marbella on December 2006 and I have been in the Hotel Industry specially on the areas of Food & Beverage, Sales and Marketing. I arrived to the first Management position in 2008 by the hand of Sol Melia Hotel. After that I developed senior and middle management positions in Hilton worldwide.
During my early years at Hotels, I had acquired practical experience in the areas of F&B (Restaurant, Bar, Room Service, Team Management, cost control, pricing and planning for F&B Area, Conference & events, Catering) which is following up to my studies specialised in Hospitality and F&B (sales & marketing, financial management, human resources and Front office).
The Principal areas of activity was always Food & Beverage business, Conference & Events, concept development, active Sales & Marketing and more important consultancy on different Hotel and venues to obtain commercial results and high-performance teams. In order to obtain this I decided to been always travelling across several continents, To be able to acquired rich experience, cultures, techniques of service, food tendencies, concept Hotel and be upfront on the Food & Beverage Industry.
The last years I decided to Focus on the Romanian market, been part of Hilton and recently moved to Caro City Resort, always on the area of Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing, this period has been very interesting for me, for my professional as well as for my personal development, giving me a rich experience, which I really enjoyed.
- To learn and win experiences with other members about business, tendencies and Romanian Market.
- To offer our services for the Dutch community specially on the area of events, organization, services.
- To help and support in terms of Events decisions if my contribution can be an assets for the chamber.
- To contribute actively to business decisions of the chamber and increase the knowledge of other members.
- To increase the acknowledge of the NRCC to Romanian business.