The Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) organises on 24th of November, at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, the 2nd edition of the NRCC Night of the SMEs, a dedicated event for the top management of small & medium companies.
The event includes a Reception followed by a Seated dinner with knowledge sharing on business development. During the dinner, guests will enjoy each of the 4 courses (lasting 25 minutes) at the table of a different company (key-topic provider), sharing ideas and discussing issues or challenges on a specific subject. Better said, the perfect set-up for matching expertise with need.
Reasons not to miss the event
– 100+ SMEs owners & decision makers, NRCC members, but also external companies
– More than 12 fields of expertise for taking your business to the next level
– New insights on business development, trends, best practices, do’s & don’ts, all shared in a 1-2-1 manner during the structured dinner & ad hoc discussions happening throughout the evening
– Networking opportunities & business matching during Reception & Intermezzo
– NRCC Live Talk, an entertaining debate session, moderated by Lucian Mandruta
What fields will be covered
The key topics providers confirmed so far are the following ones: 1. Banking- ING, 2. Car Leasing- Business Lease, 3. Transport & Relocation- Haico 4. HR- Ascent Group, 5. Legal- Popovici, Nitu & Associates, 6. Debt Collection – Straetus, 7. Tax- Mazars, 8. Training- Complete Training, 9. Marketing – Perceptum 10. Health- Regina Maria 11. EU Funds- Wise Finance Solutions.
Registration at email@example.com, until 16th of November, maximum 2 people per company.