On 6th of March 2018, NRCC will hold its annual General Assembly of Members, starting with 18:30 o'clock, at Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest (proud NRCC member).
On this occasion, 6 positions in the Board of Directors will be up for voting. All member companies interested are invited to delegate their candidates.
The Agenda will include also a 30 minutes Q&A session, so all members are invited to send relevant questions regarding the Chamber's activity at email@example.com for the NRCC President & Executive Director.
- Representing and actively contributing to the growth and prosperity of the NRCC
- Promoting the Chamber and informing about opportunities and interests for its members
- Attending and contributing to the monthly Board Meetings (every 2nd Wednesday of the month, held in Bucharest, at Novotel Bucharest City Centre)
- Actively participating in other NRCC meetings and events, lobbying activities with the Dutch and Romanian government
- Building partnerships with Dutch and other bilateral Chambers.
- Based in Romania and have a senior management position in the company
- Represented company must be a NRCC member
- Experience in NRCC focal points is a plus
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply
Applications can be submited until February 23, by addressing an email to Mr. Maurits Dohmen, NRCC Executive Director, with the following elements:
- reasons to apply
- objectives as NRCC Board Member
- short biography in English and photo (high resolution, landscape format)
- company logo (high resolution)
- Only NRCC members that renewed their 2018 membership can delegate candidates and vote
- Online voting will be available again; only votes sent and confirmed on email until March 5, 19:00 o'clock will be taken into consideration
- Companies can attend the event with more representants, but vote ONLY ONCE
The General Assembly will be followed by an After Drink only for NRCC members.
Type of event
NRCC Networking Drink
06 March 2018
NRCC General Assembly 2018 & Networking Drink
No. of guests