On 6th of March, NRCC organised its Annual General Assembly of Members, during which we had elections for the new Board of Directors 2018 - 2019.
In total, 13 candidates applied for the 7 opening positions. The results were as follows:
- Edwin Warmerdam (reelected as a Treasurer - PARTNER- HEAD OF TAX ADVISORY, MAZARS ROMANIA)
- Alexandru Popescu (reelected - MARKET LEADER CEE HEALTH SYSTEMS PHILIPS)
- Loredana Van de WaartWaart (newly elected - PARTNER GRUIA DUFAUT LAW OFFICE)
- Philip Aarsman (reelected - MANAGING DIRECTOR, BUSINESS LEASE)
- Ronald Oort (reelected - CHIEF RISK OFFICER, ING)
- Simina Fodor (newly elected - CEO FSP GLOBAL)
- Tom Leene (newly elected - DIRECTOR FOKKER ENGINEERING ROMANIA)
Congratulations to all the candidates and lot of success to the new board members.
Also, we would like to express our special thanks to the NRCC members that supported us in organising this event: the recently opened Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Old Town for being a great host for our General Assembly and the reception after and our well-known usual sponsors Heineken and FrieslandCampina. Looking forward to meeting you again in 2019!