Sun | 08.10.2017
On November 3, at hotel Caro in Bucharest, Light Into Europe organizes the Bonfire night or Guy Fawkes night, a traditional British celebration .
Remember Remember, the 3rd of November, gun powder treason & plot!
The annual Light into Europe Bonfire Night party, the last of our outdoor events before the winter is back for another year. Come and celebrate like the British have since 1605 on Friday 3rd November from 19:00 at the Caro Hotel (map). We look forward to another evening full of food, fireworks and fun, the bonfire and games.
This is a popular annual event attended by over 500 people, VIPs including business leaders, government officials and British and other ambassadors.
The event is aimed at raising vital funds to expand Light Into Europe's work with the Deaf and Blind communities of Romania. The event will be also attended by lots of our Guide Dogs & users!
An unmissable night of celebration including great food fresh from the BBQ A fantastic Union Jack cake, cut by a VIP and plenty of mulled wine and beer for all!
The celebration commemorates the failed attempt of the Gunpowder Plot, when Guy Fawkes and his allies attempted to blow up King James I and the Houses of Parliament, in London, on 5th November 1605. Read more about Guy Fawkes Night.
- Meet and advertise your business and services to a large group of expatriates (70% of guests come from the International Schools), business executives & national ambassadors.
- Direct marketing opportunities for attendees to see your services.
- Positive association and marketing benefits of supporting a charity fundraising event
- Opportunity to bring along innovative marketing tools – Photobox or mascot etc.
- Brand exposure: 6 roll-ups/banners spread around the garden or hung as appropriate + logo in prime position on the event ticket & marketing posters (printed & electronic) + logo on all future marketing and publication material associated with Bonfire Night 2017 as well as on our website as an event sponsor.
- 10 complimentary tickets for your company to the bonfire night event
- Access to professional pictures from the evening
- Facebook & Instagram posts promoting the event tagged with your company
Sponsorship cost: €4,000
Advance tickets cost 100RON (adults), 50RON (children) & Children under 11 are free (but need a ticket).
All tickets purchased on the night will be 150RON.
Tickets price includes: Entrance, Barbecue, Mulled wine, Beer, Soft drinks & Cake.
For sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
For tickets - email@example.com or calling/texting 0758246749 / 0212244608.
Light into Europe’s mission is to develop the full potential of the Romanian sensory impaired children and young people to lead independent lives. Support their cause and help to create a world in which sensory impaired children and young people enjoy the same rights, opportunities, responsibilities, fulfilment and quality of life as their able-bodied peers.